Instalab® 700 NIR AnalyzerMã SP: Instalab® 700 NIR Analyzer
Reliable and accurate fixed filter testing that is simple to operate.
The Instalab®700 analyzer offers reliability and accuracy in fixed filter testing that is simple to operate and affordable.
Quality design and construction ensures the most reliable NIR results available. The Instalab®700 has a patented rotating sample cup which virtually eliminates problems associated with sample non-homogeneity. The cup rotation is computer controlled, with 120 readings taken at 3° intervals and averaged for each wavelength. The optional liquid sample cup has a non-rotation feature for measurement of liquids and oils.
Completely customizable, it allows filters to be changed to adjust the bandwidth for product constituents, including protein, cellulose, sugar, ash, starch, oil and fat, alcohol, cotton, and polyester. The Instalab®700 is an analytical upgrade from the Instalab®600 series, which allows for porting of the Instalab®600’s extensive constituient library to the Instalab®700.
The Instalab®700 is dependable in design and built for trouble-free operation in any environment – from lab to production line.
Benefits and Features:
• Easy to use
• Intuitive color touch screen, eliminating operator training
• Tungsten halogen light source
• Memory storage for numerous calibrations
• Stable circuitry eliminates electrical drift and ensures nonvolatile storage of calibration
constants, eliminating the need for an auxiliary power source.
• Thermoelectrically cooled photo detector eliminates temperature drift
• Sample cup interchangeablility
• Liquid sample cup for oils and liquids
• Communication capabilities - Supports both USB and RS232 standard printers.
This includes multiple baud rates with custom header and footer.
• File Management-
Storage of 3000 records
Export analysis data
Product calibration loading via USB memory stick
• USB, Ethernet Ports - Multiple ports for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and
peripherals such as mouse and scanner
• Improved drawer design - Easily removed for cleaning
• Larger optional open sample cup
• Simple slope and Bias adjustment for every calibration
• Uses existing Instalab 600 calibrations
• Grain processing
• Flour milling
• Ethanol production
• Feed processing
• Meat processing
• Dairy processing
• Ash and more