SCITEQ X-ACT series HCPMã SP: SCITEQ X-ACT series HCP
For pressure testing large PE plastic pipes and fittings. The High Capacity Pressure (HCP) testing system includes a pump system supplying 20/30/50/80 or 100 liters per minute configured in 3 different models with a possibility to extend up to 400 l/min at request. Configure in two constant pressure stations at 0-100 bar and 1 burst station up to 300 bar. The HCP system combines the need for both pressure testing and burst testing large PE pipe samples. The HCP range also features the DPCS system - Dynamic Pressure Control System - with double outlet valve control. This ensures precise pressure control without hammer effect when controlling pressures on any sample size, small, medium or big. The system has the service valve installed, which is adding the possibility of servicing a station without interrupting long-term pressure test samples. By using Accumulators on each station, the system ensures a precise and smooth pressure control (All unique SCITEQ features). The SCITEQ microprocessor, has the SD RAM card back-up slot on all controllers, ensuring that all test setting data is saved and stored, no matter what happens. As a new feature, the HCP can be run and controlled via our new WEB / Cloud based software and database, enabling access from any device, handheld, lab-top, phone etc.
- pressure testing of even large PE pipe samples
- Burst test, Constant pressure test and step test as standard station features.
- stand-alone system with pressure source, individual pressure stations and
- control system
- Water lubricant, low energy consumption pump system. Uses only 30% energy of typical systems.
- state-of-the-art water hydraulic components
- Airless pressure testing equipment
- Easy to install and to operate
- Easy and extremely fast data transfer