Lotix Combustion TOC Analyzer
Thông số cơ bản
|Tiêu chuẩn:||Standard Methods 5310B, EPA 415.1, EPA 9060A, ASTM D2579, ISO 8245, AOAC 973.47 LSS: EN-13639|
|Ứng dụng:||wastewater, industrial wastewater, surface water, groundwater, sea water..., solid samples such as mud, soil... (equipped with LSS kit)|
|Công nghệ phân tích:||Oxidation by combustion, NDIR . probe|
|Nhà cung cấp:||Teledyne Tekmar|
Công Ty TNHH Beta Technology chịu trách nhiệm phân phối chính hãng, mọi thắc mắc xin liên hệ số điện thoại 0903.042.747 hoặc email email@example.com để được hỗ trợ!
Lotix Combustion TOC Analyzer
TOC users from around the globe requested an instrument that meets the following criteria: simplicity, performance, and durability.
The Lotix TOC Combustion analyzer is designed to accurately measure carbon content in aqueous matrices down to the ppb level. It uses proven high temperature combustion, oxidation of carbon material into carbon dioxide, and detection using a new Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector.
Lotix is the ultimate solution for waste water, drinking and surface water, ground water, sea water, and other hard to oxidize matrices with an economical price to fit any budget.
Applications and Industries
TOC sampling and analysis are used in a wide range of applications in several industries.
- Standard Method 5310B
- EPA 415.1 and 9060A
- ASTM D2579
- ISO 8245
- AOAC 973.47
- EN 13639
- Lotix Solids Sampler (LSS) – The LSS quickly prepares samples for TOC and TC analysis in a wide range of sample matrices that include wastewater, sludges, slurries and solids. – Click for more information on the LSS Boat Module.
- Mixing Module – The optional Lotix Mixing Module is designed to stir samples in the vial prior to analysis. The mixing module contains a magnet attached to an electric motor. The rotating magnet in the module causes a magnetized stir bar in the vial to rotate and mix the sample.
- SO3 Scrubber – Certain sample matrices (such as samples preserved with sulfuric acid) have the potential to create gases harmful to the Lotix NDIR detector during analysis. The optional Lotix Sulfite (SO3) Scrubber (mistcatcher) removes these gases before they reach the detector.
- Salt Analysis Kit – The Salt Analysis Kit contains required components for the analysis of sea water and brines on the Lotix TOC analyzer. The kit includes a 0.3 mL sample loop, large sphere catalyst and combustion tube, and replacement parts for Lotix components whose life-span is reduced when analyzing this sample type.
- No costly syringe drives or 7-port valves!
- Ability to run 0-20,000 ppm without dilution with a single 0.5 mL injection volume virtually eliminating the need for multiple calibration curves
- Easy to use software requiring < 1 minute to set up a calibration curve
- Simple design ensures virtually any component can be accessed in minutes, and with the furnace located in the front, combustion tube maintenance is a snap
- Real-time viewing of analytical data and printing of completed sample reports while instrument is running
- Easy scheduling of priority samples
- Ability to export to CSV or PDF and import from CSV files
- Average run time for triplicate TOC is 13-15 minutes (depending on concentration)
- Uses a pressurized 10 L water reservoir to clean the sample pathway, loop and needle before and after each sample without using any positions on the autosampler
- Ability to run solids with optional module