Công Ty TNHH Beta Technology chịu trách nhiệm phân phối chính hãng, mọi thắc mắc xin liên hệ số điện thoại 0903.042.747 hoặc email firstname.lastname@example.org để được hỗ trợ!
ENC DC series Autosampler Enclosures
- Save bench space with an enclosure sized to fit your autosampler (see below)
- Flat pack design for inexpensive shipping (see specs tab)
- Shatter-proof polycarbonate construction
- Quickly evacuates harmful fumes and protects samples from contamination
- Prevents contamination and corrosion
- Easy access to samples and autosampler components through front and rear
- Chemical resistant materials: polycarbonate frame, silicone and polyethylene plugs, nylon fittings
- Multiple configuration possibilities for vent and fan
- Multiple ports for tubing and power cords
- Can be used without the fan and filter to function as a convenient dust cover
- Included 4” exhaust port flange allows fumes to be removed through a laboratory exhaust system
- Optional fan maintains positive pressure
- Optional HEPA filter
- Optional rigid base for irregular lab surfaces
- Multiple models, compatible with CETAC ASX-130, ASX-260, ASX-280, ASX-520, ASX-520HS, ASX-560, EXR‑8, XLR-8, and XLR-860 autosamplers
Multiple configuration possibilities and optional accessories allow you to configure the enclosure to best suit your requirements.
Multiple ports. Placement of the vent and fan and routing tubing and power cords can be configured for any space.
Filtered positive pressure enclosure. When fitted with the optional fan and HEPA filter, the enclosure provides a positive pressure enclosure.
Vented enclosure. The addition of the flange allows the fumes to be removed through a laboratory exhaust system.
Dust cover. DC Enclosures can be used without the fan and filter to function as a convenient dust cover.
Rigid base. DC Enclosures can be fitted with an optional base for use on irregular surfaces.