Fusion UV/Persulfate Analyzer
Thông số cơ bản
|Tiêu chuẩn:||EPA 415.1- 415.3, 9060A, Phương pháp chuẩn 5310C, ASTM D4779 và D4839, và prENV 13370, Thẩm định sạch / USP TOC Method 643 / EP 2.2.44 /JP|
|Ứng dụng:||Purified water, drinking water, other solutions in the field of pharmacy, environment...|
|Công nghệ phân tích:||UV and persulfate oxidation, NDIR probe with SPC . concentrated static pressure technique|
|Nhà cung cấp:||Teledyne Tekmar|
Công Ty TNHH Beta Technology chịu trách nhiệm phân phối chính hãng, mọi thắc mắc xin liên hệ số điện thoại 0903.042.747 hoặc email firstname.lastname@example.org để được hỗ trợ!
Almost 40 years ago, Dohrmann began designing and manufacturing premier Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers. Since joining the Tekmar family, the tradition of producing innovative laboratory TOC analyzers continues. The Dohrmann Series Fusion Total Organic Carbon Analyzer is no exception. The Fusion TOC Analyzer offers more flexibility, intelligence and user friendliness making this analyzer ideally suited for the most demanding laboratory needs.
Walk-Away Automation and Intuitive Software Control
The Fusion Total Organic Carbon Analyzer utilizes powerful UV Persulfate oxidation allowing superior carbon liberation from even the most challenging matrixes. By implementing the patented Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) technology, the Fusion Total Organic Carbon Analyzer is able to achieve unprecedented low-end sensitivity from a Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector. The Fusion Analyzer is built on the latest technology and is designed to offer productivity for a wide variety of applications.
NDIR Pressurization Overview
Pressurized detection, or static read, is a technique used for concentrating the CO2 produced by the oxidation of the sample. The technique can be used for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. In this section the basics of the pressurization technique will be described. Click for more on NDIR Pressurization Overview.
Applications and Industries
- EPA 415.1- 415.3, 9060A,
- Standard Method 5310C, ASTM D4779 and D4839,
- prENV 13370,
- Cleaning Validation / USP TOC Method <643> / EP 2.2.44 / JP
The Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer and TekLink™ Software offer solutions for increased sample throughput while improving the reliability of the analysis data. A few of the features that provide increased ease of use are:
- Unattended auto-calibration monitoring
- Automatic dilution capabilities from stock standards or samples
- Intellidilution for automatically diluting a sample back into calibration range.
- Automated self-diagnostic tools including leak check
- 21 CFR 11 functionality – Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures (ERES) including audit trails and user-account management
- Exportable reports in user-definable formats including metadata and versioning
- Turn-key method development and schedule builder
- Mass Flow Controller (MFC) for reduced gas consumption and enhanced flow control