Thông số cơ bản
|Ứng dụng:||Environmental analysis, Food, agriculture, fertilizer, animal feed, heavy industry...|
|Công nghệ phân tích:||Filter funnel, hydrolyze the sample before analyzing the total fat content|
|Nhà cung cấp:||OPSIS LiquidLINE|
Công Ty TNHH Beta Technology chịu trách nhiệm phân phối chính hãng, mọi thắc mắc xin liên hệ số điện thoại 0903.042.747 hoặc email firstname.lastname@example.org để được hỗ trợ!
REDUCE COST AND ERRORS FOR TOTAL FAT DETERMINATIONS
HYDROC HYDROLYSIS UNIT
OPSIS LiquidLINE brings an innovative solution for acid hydrolysis, making total fat determinations more efficient and safe. The hazardous hydrolysis process can now safely be performed with up to six samples simultaneously. The unique HydROC filter brings additional cost and time savings.
Save Costs with Clever Filter Technology
The HydROC filter can be used several times which makes it more cost efficient than any other solution on the market.
- Clever solution saves cost on other consumables.
- System compatible with several other extraction systems on the market.
Reduce Errors in Total Fat Analysis
- The HydROC filter can be used in both hydrolysis and extraction steps, avoiding sample transfer errors and saving time.
- The HydROC and SoxROC batch handling system saves time when moving samples between hydrolysis and extraction.
- Complete separation of samples removes the risk for contamination.
- The acid hydrolysis is performed in a closed system, reducing risks for the operator.
- Sample rinsing without any contact with acid reduces safety hazards.
- Complies with standardized methods.
The OPSIS LiquidLINE HydROC unit can be further expanded with a Fiber analysis kit.
The expansion kit consist of specific boiling cups and OPSIS LiquidLINE unique fiber bags for analysis according to the Weende method (Crude Fiber).
THE HYDROC PORTFOLIO
SX-110, HydROC 6 position Hydrolysis Unit
SX-120, FiberROC 6 position System, Hydrolysis Unit with Fiber Expansion
SX-121, Fiber Expansion Kit to HydROC
Extraction Accessories and Consumables