Torch Combustion Analyzer
Thông số cơ bản
|Tiêu chuẩn:||EPA 415.1, 415.3 và 9060A; Phương pháp chuẩn 5310B, EP 2.2.44, ISO 8245, EN 1484, USP 643 (chương 24), ASTM D2579, prENV 13370, AOAC 973.47|
|Ứng dụng:||wastewater, industrial wastewater, drinking water, surface water, groundwater, clean-in-place CIP, seawater...|
|Công nghệ phân tích:||Oxidation by combustion, NDIR probe with SPC . concentrated static pressure technique|
|Nhà cung cấp:||Teledyne Tekmar|
Công Ty TNHH Beta Technology chịu trách nhiệm phân phối chính hãng, mọi thắc mắc xin liên hệ số điện thoại 0903.042.747 hoặc email firstname.lastname@example.org để được hỗ trợ!
The Torch is considered the premium TOC combustion analyzer due to its many useful features and automated analysis processes. For example, it makes serial dilutions of stock standards to form a calibration curve and auto-dilute samples with concentrations above the calibration curve. The Torch software has built-in diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities. For a luxury but affordable TOC combustion analyzer that you can just load and walk away, look no further than the Torch. You won’t regret it!
Here are a couple more features worth noting:
- The Torch utilizes a patent pending Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) for the analysis of TOC using high temperature combustion.
- Maintenance is simplified by design allowing easy access to all areas of the unit.
All of these features and competitive price positioning make this system ideal in keeping costs down and maintaining productivity in the laboratory.
NDIR Pressurization Overview
Pressurized detection, or static read, is a technique used for concentrating the CO2produced by the oxidation of the sample. The technique can be used for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. In this section the basics of the pressurization technique will be described. Click for more on NDIR Pressurization Overview.
- EPA 415.1, 415.3 and 9060A,
- Standard Method 5310B,
- EP 2.2.44, ISO 8245,
- EN 1484,
- USP 643 (Chapter 24),
- ASTM D2579,
- prENV 13370,
- AOAC 973.47
- Built-in benchmark diagnostic check – including leak check
- Ability to program and store furnace temperatures to accommodate various methods
- Static Pressure Concentration Technology (patent pending)
- Intellidilution feature automatically detects samples that have exceeded the selected calibration range and dilutes it to fall within the selected range
- Multiple pre-set application ranges for analytical requirements
- Auto-calibration eliminates the need for manual standard preparation
- Detection Levels:
- Carbon 50ppb to 30,000ppm
- Easy access for maintenance of combustion tube
- Improved catalyst
- Built-in autosampler
- Increased throughput with ASM Sparge
- Mass Flow Controller
- Optional vial mixing capabilities